ACE-V and Ridgeology
- Training presented by a South African based facilitator, reaching a wider group on a sustainable basis.
- Training done with added attention to South African requirements.
- International trends and standards are addressed.
- The course has a large practical component which gives trainees the opportunity of putting knowledge and skills gained during the course into practice.
- Trainees will receive all necessary post-course assistance and additional development towards possible certification by the International Association for Identification (IAI).
PROPOSAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF FINGERPRINT EXAMINERS:
- Successful candidates will be guided through consultation and preparation to become internationally certified by the IAI. (1 to 2 year process).
- Establishment of an African chapter of the IAI.
- All internationally certified latent print examiners will also become members of the African chapter of the IAI.
- The establishment of Ridgeology and the ACE-V methodology as part of a non-numerical standard in South Africa.