Chemical Fingerprint Laboratory
A fully equipped, on-site fingerprint laboratory allows for the processing of porous and non-porous objects using a variety of reagents and techniques. Objects and results are captured and validated in a digitally secure environment.
- Processing of items collected at the scene of crime or received from clients
- Capturing and enhancement of faded or obliterated text /writing on documents
- Assistance with the processing, capturing and enhancement of evidence where the substrate and matrix is of an extremely difficult nature
- Processing, capturing and enhancement of large volume items for corporate clients
- Advanced photography (Near infra red, Episcopic)
- Processing of sensitive cyber related items