A crime scene or so called “holy ground” must be protected at all cost against cross transfer, contamination and destruction of physical evidence. Crimestep processing steps provide a state of the art solution for protecting the walk on surface of a crime scene against cross transfer, contamination and destruction of evidence. The Crimestep transparent plates allows the crime scene examiner to create a walkway into the crime scene and thereby protecting him or herself as well as the crime scene from contamination.
DESIGN FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Manufactured from a single mould to produce a lightweight extremely strong walking platform.
- Made from transparent durable scratch resistant high strength plastic.
- The transparent surface enables the crime scene examiner to perform a visual examination of the crime scene without removing the platforms.
- The platforms can be manufactured in different sizes depending on the need of the client.
- The unique design of the platforms allow for insertion of a rod into the platform enabling the platform to be used as a flag or card marker.
- The Crimestep kit consist of transparent processing platforms of different sizes, aluminium rods with flags or cards, disposable rubber pads and a durable carry case for easy storage.
- Developed and manufactured in South Africa.
- Disposable rubber anti slip pads.
- Aluminium rods for flag or card markers.
Crimestep kits are custom made to meet the need of the client
STANDARD PLATE SIZES
350mm x 350mm
350mm x 150mm
Single mould transparent high strength plastic
Strong and durable design
Four rotatable wheels